Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Here Goes... The Lowdown...

I have decided to blog again. The last time I blogged was about 3 years ago when I returned from living in China for a year. My other blog (clandestine future) was about my life and time in China. A way for family and friends to stay connected with me while I was overseas.

I have been back in the states for about 3 years. In that 3 years I have been teaching Kindergarten, gotten married, and been living life. As friends of mine will say, I have surely become little miss suzie homemaker. I love to cook, scrapbook, and watch movies. Occasionally I get on a cleaning rampage and that feels pretty good too, though I don't necessarily look forward to that.

This summer my husband and I went to Jamaica and have also ventured into gardening. We have had many vegetables come from it! It has been amazing! I have enjoyed cooking with the vegetables, canning and freezing them as well!

We have also begun going to a new Church that we really enjoy! The small group has been great so far for getting involved with other Christians who are in the same time of life as we are. We hope our relationships with and God continue to grow.

I plan that this blog will be about our life, cooking, cleaning, gardening and all else it entails as we travel life's journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment