Monday, July 23, 2012

Kitchen Time!

My appetizer was fresh tomatoes from the garden with fresh basil from my herbs, a little balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. (Chris wouldn't eat it)
Dinner was chop steaks, peirogies, fresh (from our garden) green beans, and sister schuberts dinner rolls! It was delicious!
I baked zucchini cake with my zucchini from the garden! It is so delicious I never make the icing that goes on top! The bad thing is Chris doesn't really eat it so I gave most of it away!
So moist and delicious!
I had fun with a tomato. There was a hole that went through the edge of it and the water shot through!
Grilled squash (yes from my garden!)
Homemade pickles with cucmbers from our garden! Too bad he doesn't eat these either!
There are dill pickles (left) and bread & butter pickles (right). I have yet to perfect the dill recipe, so if you have a good one please share!! (I love claussen kosher dills!)
 This is a bread and butter recipe from my mom and it is awesome!!
It tastes like the real thing!!
Homemade pizza!!
It has homemade crust and sauce as well! Can you tell which side is mine and which is Chris'?
The Cooked Pizza!! Ready to EAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment